Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Book Challenge (part two)

Day 11 - Day 20 of my Instagram book challenge, if you haven't already, you can view my first ten days here.

Or view the list of daily challenges here.

Day Eleven: A book from a high school summer reading list - The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Day Twelve: A book about star-crossed lovers - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Day Thirteen: A book you bought at the airport/train station - I never fancied him anyway by Claudia Carroll

Day Fourteen: A book about best friends - A street cat named Bob by James Bowen

Day Fifteen: A used book - Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy

Day Sixteen: A book with the ocean on the cover - Ingo by Helen Dunmore

Day Seventeen: A romantic comedy -  Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

Day Eighteen: A book in the front window of a bookstore Your personal library - bookshelf and my pile of tbr.

Day Nineteen: A book that takes place in Europe - Us by David Nichols

Day Twenty: A book you bought without reading the back - The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

Link to my Instagram, where you can follow my book challenge (here).
- K.B

No comments