Powered by Blogger.

my week in objects, mostly

Inspired by Erin Boyles (here) weekly posts, which are some of my favourites, here are my week in objects (mostly)...

1. This Plant (& all of his prickly friends)



{For only costing £1.80 (reduced) and only needing a drop of water & an hour of sunlight to revive itself.}

2. These door knobs
{For replacing the old, retched looking, door knobs.)

3. These Magazines/Zines (Oh Comely & Negative Feedback)
{For giving me a few hours of escapism when life gets crazy.}

Other things:

  • taking Keira on her first beach walk since her operation
  • discovering how much easier it is to organise my time with iCal
  • managing to fend for myself for the past week, I actually managed to cook a meal every night
  • baths, specifically ones that involve Lush products

This post has come from a) wanting to photograph anything and everything while in a (slightly) restricting project, b) wanting to create more lifestyle and simple content, and c) because I just wanted to write it. Also, I brought the plant thinking he was past repair and thinking I could photograph him for my current project. I was wrong. He revived himself within two hours. Shows what a little tender loving care can do!

That's all for now, speak soon!






2 comments

  1. Adore those doorknobs. I love it in markets when they have little baskets filled with gorgeous ornate doorknobs like those!
    Kate || www.katerattley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely. The only problem I have, is there are too many varieties and I'm too indecisive!

      Delete