Powered by Blogger.

12 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS THAT YOU NEED IN YOUR FEED


Instagram is my go-to social media. I would happily get rid of everything else and solely exist in a bubble of Instagram. I love a mixture of highly curated beautiful images, and then the raw real-life beauties. To initially 'follow' someone I have to love their overall feed, but to keep following them I need to be sucked into a personality or interest. A lot of these people talk on Instagram stories too, which definitely helps me understand and see more than a pretty feed. (side note: I will purge through who I'm following once or twice a year, I hate a repetitive feed and to see people creating identical images. It's boring. Also, not into following people who have hateful or distasteful images/words. I believe it's your Instagram to curate, so follow who you want to follow and create the feed you want to see.)



Megan Rhiannon (@petite_gloom)


Rebecca (aka From Roses) (@fromrosesxo | @josieandediethewhippies)



The Royal Family (@kensingtonroyal)



Charlotte Rollin (@_charlottesweb)



Rhiannon Ashlee (@rhiannonashlee)



Molly Madfis (@almostmakesperfect)



Haarkon (@haarkon_)



Emily Tapp (@emilyoliviatapp)


Emma Johnson (@emmasrectangle)



Lyzi Unwin (@being_little)


Jamie Beck (@annstreetstudio)



Estée Lalonde (@esteelalonde)



Who are your favourite 'instagrammers'/account to follow? I'm always looking for find new people.

xx

No comments