Powered by Blogger.

BOOK HAUL (JULY 2018)

Remember how I was going to read AT LEAST 10 books before I bought anymore...


Long story short; I bought more 6 books.

01. Elanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman 
People have been raving on about this book. I bought it in Tesco (because: 2 for £7. duh.) I believe I spoke about wanting to read this on my book wishlist (here).

02. Happy by Fearne Cotton
I have only heard good things about Fearne Cotton's books. I loved her podcast - Happy Place. So I'm hoping to love this too. Also, side note, Fearne Cotton's Instagram is my favourite thing - Honey's hair is divine!

03. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
I'm reading this as part of a July book club. 

04. Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella
Sophie Kinsella can do no wrong in my eyes. I'm yet to read a book by her that I don't like. 

05. Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
The film made me cry. Properly cry. In a cinema full of people. I think I watched it for either my birthday or my friends birthday, but I L-O-V-E-D the film. The book can only be better, right?

06. Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman 
A complete impulse by. It was £2.00 on Amazon Prime. I have no excuses to give. 

xx

P.S. Books I'm currently trying to read: Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews & Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella. 

No comments