Powered by Blogger.

KEW GARDENS

My dream garden situation.


There is going to be a big shiny blog post about my time in London & possibly another one full of my film photos (when I get the film developed). But Kew Gardens was a highlight for me! I knew I was going to love it before I stepped foot in the gate. 

We decided to travel by bus instead of the tube. We decided that with the 30-degree heat and hour journey, we didn't want to be stuck in a confined space. Because we overslept and didn't want to rush around, we got to Kew Gardens around 1pm. It costs £8.50 (i think) for a student to get into Kew Gardens. And, of course, the palm house was my favourite glass house of them all!


















1 comment

  1. I loved Kew gardens. Possibly the only place in London I could manage x

    ReplyDelete