Powered by Blogger.

100th BLOG POST & WELCOME TO JULY!

I have to say it is very pleasing that my 100th blog post falls on the 1st July!


I started this new blog in January 2017 (after my old blog lost all of its images and I felt like I needed a fresh space). And this is my 100th blog post.

Most Popular Blog Posts:
(and 95 other blog posts for your reading pleasures!)

Because it is also the start of July, I thought I would include my July Goals onto the end of this blog post.

01. Find a new job. I've finished university and although I have a job, it was just a job to give me a few extra pennies while in uni. Now I want something to help me pay the bills and start me off in 'the adult world'.

02. Start a new photography project. I'm scared I'll stop and just never start again.

03. Get my film from London developed!

04. Marie Konda my life... again. It's all a little cluttered and little suffocating. 

05. Read FOUR books this month. I started off really well with my reading but got sucked into Netflix again.

06. Make some sort of 'routine' for work days/weeks. So I still get all my chores are done and everything, and I'm not waiting until the last minute to wash my work clothes.

07. Redesign my photography portfolio/website. I think I need a bit of a 'rebrand'. (www.kayleighbickle.com). If you're a photographer/creative send me some ideas of what you like/don't like on my site already, or what you like to see on other sites. I'm thinking about making a small blog section on it, so I don't have general life & photography mixed on here(?).

08. Exercise. I have started working out again and thinking about what I eat. And I definitely have gone through ups and downs with fitness. And I don't want to lose weight. But I do want to feel stronger and healthier again. 

I *think* that's it!

Wish me luck on my first month of life out of the education system!

xx

P.S. Next blog post is going to be a mammoth one from Kew Gardens. I took SO MANY photos & don't want them to be wasted. 

No comments