Powered by Blogger.

Lockdown via my phone... | Walks with my Dog

Some people have excelled in their creativity. But I'm not that person. I started off strong at the start of lockdown (3 months ago), and then if I couldn't take the photo on my phone I couldn't be bothered to get my camera. Which is sad. But, a pandemic is going on, so I'm cutting the slack. 

One way I have channeled the lazy creativity; is with my ultimate muse, my partner in crime, the dog's Instagram. Sad but, oh so, true! 

So here's a run down, of the few things we've been in the past 3 months. Including the 2 months where we weren't allowed out beyond our local area. 
I'm presuming Keira thought I just had the car outside the house as an accessory?














Other places we have walked during lockdown:
- Bellever Forrest, Dartmoor
- Many other places on Dartmoor, where we would randomly stop for a walk
- Lanhydrock House, Cornwall
- Fingle Bridge, nr Castle Drogo
- Crowdy Reservoir, Bodmin Moor
- Roadford Lake, Devon
- Roughtor, Bodmin Moor
- Davidstow Airfield, Bodmin Moor


I am bias, but if you're looking for a cute dog to follow on Instagram @thecornishstaffy is a nice page...

xx

No comments