Powered by Blogger.

Preparing for No-Spend November


Today is my start of No-Spending in November. Pray for me. Seriously.

Here is a list of things, that I did, to prepare myself:

1) Cancelled unnecessary subscriptions. (Netflix, Audible, Spotify, etc). I canceled these in advance so that they wouldn't take me by surprise in this month. If there are I've forgotten, I can contact them directly and (try to) get my money back.

2) Planned what I can and cannot buy. This way I won't be questioning whether or not I *need* another set of pastel highlights. [Answer is yes, but not this month.]

3) Tell EVERYONE. This way people will hold me accountable. Others will be watching me, waiting for me to fail.    (-.-)

4) Christmas Presents. It's November, it's inevitable the C word is going to come up on more than one occasion. If I see the ultimate Christmas present for someone, I will HAVE to wait until December - if I'm unable to find it again? They'll go without. Or receive it in January when I find it again.

5) Create a log in my bullet journal for writing down any money I do spend. This will be including necessary money. But, also, writing down where I save money. If I choose not to buy those pastel highlighters, I'll count it as a saving. Not only am I aiming to know how much money I have spent, but also the money I have saved.

Today is Day One. Hopefully, I have managed to not spend any money today. 

If you have any more tips, send them my way! Otherwise, keep your fingers crossed for me. 

- KayleighBickle

No comments