Powered by Blogger.

March 2018 | Bullet Journal

Well, February flew by.


I have slightly fallen out of love with bujo-ing. I think it's mostly laziness and falling out of love with projects - not so much physical bujo. However, I've changed things around and have cut my spreads down to just two spreads this month. 

Month on two pages

I need the monthly view, i'm a visual person and find it so much easier to balance my time when I can physically see what I'm doing each day. Instead of having Thursday squashed in the middle of the folds, i've split the week in half and have it neatly across two pages. There is some negative spaces beside Sunday, perhaps I'll leave it black (or, most likely, I'll use it for more list making). 

Weekly spread

Weekly spread is new-ish. I've attempted them before, but this time I've got rid of the day restrictions completely. This spread is actually inspired by this video on youtube. At the top, I have the days of the week - the dots underneath show that I have an event/appointment that day (I check my monthly spread daily and, also, have my phone calendar to check). The below I have two lists: university and personal. Because I'm juggling two projects, it makes sense that most of my to do list would be dedicated to university and won't mix up watering the plants with a hand in date. (You can add more boxes for dedicated areas of your life, I just felt two was the perfect amount for me). 

Then on the opposite page, I have an area to write my daily summary. And my habit tracker, I've carried on my habits from last month - out of laziness to think of something new. 

For any extra lists, that I'll need that month, I'll carry them over the spreads on post-it notes (i.e. blog ideas). 

That's it. I'm reaching the last 50 pages of this bujo, and am considering changing to an A6 bujo. Because I'm nearing the end of my uni course, I don't think I'll need my bujo to takes notes as much and an A5 might be less portable when I'm working and everything. I don't know though. Do you bullet journal? If so, what do you use?

- Kayleigh Bickle

No comments