Powered by Blogger.

NETFLIX WATCH(ED) LIST


If you're like me, you'll understand the struggle of finding something to watch. And it's only in recent years that I've become a fan of Netflix, I used to spend hours searching for something to watch and then settling for a trashy teen movie. That was until I started looking into TV programmes.

01. Gossip Girl. Classic. Cult favourite?

02. Jane the Virgin. When is the next season being released?

03. Ru Pauls Drag Race. Again, classic.

04. Call the Midwife. I'm currently watching Season 3 - but I end up blubbering in every episode!

05. Awkward. I LOVED this.

06. The Big Bang Theory. I used to watch TBBF on E4, but was missing the overall storyline - sitting down and watching the whole thing has made me love it even more.

07. Queer Eye. I'm a sucker for a makeover show. I think Tan might be my favourite!

08. Suits. Although I'm not sure how I feel about watching it without Meghan Markle in it.

09. Pretty Little Liars. I was watching this while learning my driving theory last summer, and although I haven't finished it (someone told me all the spoilers and I've lost interest), I did enjoy what I watched.

10.  The Crown. A real favourite of mine. Although, I heard that next season is going to be an all new cast?

11. GLOW. I didn't love this. But I did enjoy it. I'm yet to watch season 2, is it better?

12. Outnumbered. Perhaps not politically correct now, but it does sum up a British household well.

13. Grace and Frankie. I heard that next season will have Ru Paul in?

14. Don't Trust the B- in Apartment 23.

15. Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Mostly for Terry Crews. But I adore them all.

16. Girlboss. I didn't love this show, but I did enjoy seeing into Sophie's life more (creator of Nasty Gal)

17. Atypical. I liked how this ended. However, I hated the mother.

18. Cable Girls. Clearly, my Spanish is better then I thought because I ended up watching a Spanish show. Once I worked out why I couldn't understand every. single. word. I put on the captions. But they do offer it in english, just prepare for some out of sync words/lips!

19. Miranda. CLASSIC.

20. Him & Her. I'm sure I started watching this years & years ago. And the series doesn't end perfectly, but I did enjoy the overall show.

21. The End of the F****** World. Perhaps overhyped.

Some of these were rewatched for me, others were first times. Does anyone know of a site similar to Goodreads but for Films/TV programmes? I need a better way to keep track of what I've watched!

xx

No comments