Powered by Blogger.

*Insert classic 'Hello October' Heading here*

Damn. That 'break' lasted a lot longer then I expected.



Let's catch up...

I have been non-stop with work. 5 days a week is taking the biscuit, but coming out of university - I need the money to keep up with rent without the glory of my student loan in September.

I have been trying to use at least one of my days off (I get two in a week), to meet up with friends. This does mean I'm 'missing out' on valuable sitting around and relaxing time, but working without seeing friends is really lonely. (Also, friends fancy meeting up for a coffee? I can bring Keira if you want doggy cuddles?)

Also, had the joy of travelling up to London for a couple of days to do a barista course with All Press.  Yes, please & thank-you. This girl managed to graduate - thinking about writing a post about graduation breakdowns? And had cuddles with my four-legged love (pictured above).

That finishes September for me. Work. Work. Work. Friends. Work. Work. Home day. Repeat.

Now, onto October...

I'm so happy it's Autumn and even happier that it's October! 

My favourite season and the last festive period until the BIG C. YES!

I have some more 'personal' goals for this month. I want to focus on having consistency outside of work. Making sure I have some order to my life, and I'm not playing catch-up on my days off. 

01. Blog again! Ignoring this post, I'm going to be posting every Sunday. Back to one post a week, and I'm going to make time to write and shoot for them. 

02. Make a routine. A flexible routine. That I can use daily to fit into work life. Somedays I start work at 9am, others 10am, sometimes even 11am - and then I can finish between 4pm and 7pm. So my routine needs to be flexible, but I need to have one in place to keep up with my home life. 

03. Photography. I haven't managed to charge the batteries for my camera this month. I'm missing out on the beautiful Autumn Harvest because I'm overthinking and freaking out about what I should be creating - again, I think I'm going to write a post on this meltdown too. 

04. Read, again. I binged through about 5 books one weekend in September, and I haven't picked up a book since. I want reading to become regular and a reliable part of my life again. Plus my tbr shelf is OVERFILLING. (Again, Again, a post for my tbr this month?)

05. I'm becoming reliable and making plans each week with a friend(s), but I need to make a conscious effort to meet up with friends who I don't always call on, but I know I want to be better friends with! 

06. Enjoy Autumn & October. When I'm planning my days off, I want to do something that celebrates the season, I want to enjoy a hot chocolate while watching a cosy film, I want to drink PSL and be basic, I want to go for crisp morning walks, I want to enjoy Autumn/October. 



What are your goals for October/Autumn? I'm going to be trying to upload daily (if not every other day) onto my Instagram this month, so follow me on there!


I guess I'll see you on Sunday for more rambling from yours truly. 


Kay xx

No comments