Powered by Blogger.

2020

Long time, no type. 

13 months.

Tre, Pol & Pen is now open. Had its one year birthday on 16th January.

Keira has been on bed rest for most of 2020. 

I'm having potentially the most difficult few months with my mental health.

That really sums up how I feel my life is right now. I know deep down 2019 was a decent year, but I think I'm still coming out of the fog of a low stage.


So, here's how I'm trying to step out of it. 

Tidy everything. Shred the excess paperwork. Throw the unneccesary crap. Making sure the space, I'm in is comfortable. 

Work hard. Rest harder. 

Create again. I'm always saying I want to create more. But it's even more difficult when you aren't into anything. 

Escaping reality through literature.

Getting dressed on days off. I've got a wardrobe full of clothes that I love, but on days off, it's so easy to just wear leggings and a cosy jumper. But don't. Get dressed in a 'You' outfit, and love it.

I know, for me, getting back on regular dog walks and being in fresh air frequently will help me. But I've got to let Keira rest and recover in her own time. So finding alternative ways to get out of the house on my days off, and getting some fresh wintery air into my lungs. 

No comments