Powered by Blogger.

2018/January Bullet Journal

What's that? January is almost over and I'm only now posting my January spreads?


I started this bullet journal in September, so this is my first time at creating a yearly spread of any type. I do only have 100 pages left in my bujo, so chose not to go too crazy with the yearly spreads.

I introduced some new spreads, some old spreads, and some reliable ones for January. I knew that I was going to be handing in my dissertation in the second week of January and, also, going away in the middle for a few days. I find that January isn't a productive month for me, and the changes happen in February when I get myself together. 

Introduction page to 2018 | Yearly Overview

 January 2018 | February 2018

 March 2018 | April 2018

 2018 Resolutions | Reading Tracker for 2018

 Monthly Expenses/Tracker | Blank Page - which I'm currently using to plan a 'day' plan

 Brain Dump: [P]hotography, [U]niversity, [H]ome, [M]e

 January Intro Page | 30 Days of Yoga Tracker

 January Monthly Spread

 Incomplete Moodboard | Gratitude/Line-a-day Log

Driving Tracker | Social Media Log

2018 Introduction Page & Yearly Overview
Initially, I didn't put an annual overview in my bujo, I didn't feel that I would ever look back over it. However, it felt right to complete my yearly spreads with one and allows me to view the whole year -if necessary. 

January/February/March/April month-to-a-page
I'm using these pages to write a brief line about what I have done that day. "Work (10.00-3.00)" "Uni" "Home Day. Washing. Tidy House".

2018 Resolutions
I find it really useful to have my goals/resolutions written down somewhere. I try to make seasonal resolutions. However, I find it helpful to have a 'master' list.

2018 Reading Challenge
At the start of my bullet journal, I have the running list of books I read/started in 2017. And this year I aim to read 30 books 'for fun' - not including any books for my university courses.

2018 Expenses
I'm going to *try* to track my income and outcome for 2018. I'm rubbish at physically following my expenses though. So I'm not holding out much hope for this spread.

Brain Dump
I cannot remember who I saw create a beautiful, minimal braindump spread. But they merely put the corresponding letter, to the area of their life, at the top and wrote master to-do lists!

January Introduction
I love a monthly introduction page, This month I've made a little monthly calendar, wrote down five goals for the month, and a word to guide my month. I want to have a word for every month, to help me focus and work towards something for the month ahead. 

30 Days of Yoga
One of my goals is to do 30 yoga practices in January, so I created a little tracker to help me follow along with Yoga With Adriene's January practice. 

Monthly Spread
I always create the same monthly spread. I find it really useful to see the month as a whole and refer to it almost daily. 

Moodboard
I haven't created one yet. However, I love the use of mood-boards in petite_glooms bujo spreads. Also, thinking about changing to the A6 leuchturrm after this one - heavily inspired by her gorgeous bujos. 

Gratitude Log
I have worked on gratitude logs on and off throughout my bujo's, but January feels like a month where I will be able to keep up to date with it. And have a lot of goals and time to be grateful for. 

Driving Tracker
I'm really struggling to drive. Not the physical driving, but having a reason to drive. It's horribly expensive for me to drive to uni. I live walking distance from the local shop. And all my friends live in cities or close enough for me to walk. So I'm going to attempt to write down where I drive to, and this will hopefully encourage me to drive more for fun?

Social Media Log
I'm fairly active on social media. Especially my personal Instagram account (here), but I tend to forget about my Photography account (here) and - don't laugh - my dogs account. So to pay more attention to when I upload, I'm going to jot down when and what for January.

I'm playing around with how I create weekly/daily spreads. So haven't chosen to include any in this post. I have not used a habit tracker this month, and am working on including them in my weekly/daily spreads instead. 

- Kayleigh Bickle

No comments