Powered by Blogger.

POSTGRAD PLANS

Don't panic. But I have three weeks left until my FINAL FINAL FINAL university deadline! PANIC.



I'm equal parts terrified to finish uni and excited to finish uni. I have really struggled this year balancing an *almost* full-time job (at the time of writing this, I am the only contracted front of house member), university, and life - and I cannot wait for my time off, to be exclusively time off. 

My deadline is in the last week of May, then June is all about degree shows in the UK. And then, I'm done! To say I'm excited for June is an understatement - I get time-off to just be with friends and put photographs up - and I've got 10 days away in London for my final show! 

To help me get through these last three weeks and have something to look forward to, during this stressful three weeks. I've started creating a list of things I want to do after university is finished. (In my head I'm not an 'adult' until September/October time, so I'm treating the summer like all my other academic summers). 

01. READING

02. DOG WALKS

03. SUNSHINE DRINKS / EATING OUTSIDE IN THE SUN (weather dependent)

04. BLOGGING MORE

05. EARNING MONEY TO SAVE FOR THE 'BIG' MOVE

06. SEEING FRIENDS

07. HAVING MY TIME OFF WORK TO JUST RELAX AND NOT FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WANTING TO WATCH NETFLIX ALL DAY

08. START A NEW PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECT AS A POSTGRAD 

09. DRIVING MORE 

10. TAKING KEIRA'S TRAINING SERIOUSLY 

11. ~HOPEFULLY~ GETTING A FULL-TIME JOB (or two part-time jobs, I don't know - i just need the money to move)

12. A WEEK AWAY IN LONDON

13. SPENDING TIME WITH ANDREW

14. SORTING OUT THE HOUSE

15. LIKING MY ARMS. (sounds random, BUT I want to learn to love my arms this summer)

16. WATCHING FILMS

17. DISCOVERING MYSELF OUT OF EDUCATION

18. WORKING OUT WHERE I WANT TO LIVE AND WHO WITH (any friends want me?)

19. ORGANISING HARD DRIVES/UNIVERSITY FILES/MY DIGITAL LIFE

20. ENJOYING MYSELF

This is a running list of things I want to achieve after university, in the short term, but what plans do you have for the summer? Or can you think of something that would be useful for me to achieve? 

2 comments

  1. Good luck with everything Kay! It's such an exciting (if not both stressful and terrifying) time. Looking forward to see what you do after uni :) xx

    ReplyDelete