Powered by Blogger.

November Goals

Remember how in this post, I said I was going to post every Sunday? That went... well? horribly? awful? It just didn't go anywhere.


Let's have a restart on 'getting back into blogging'!

My goals in October were:

01. Blog again. Failed.

02. Make a routine. A success. Hurrah.

03. Photography. Half and half. I started creating still lifes, but I need to work on carrying my camera with me again.

04. Read. Didn't read a single book.

05. Enjoy Autumn/October. Nailed it.

Although it wasn't an awful month, I would say I completed 50% of my goals. Some of this is coming across to November, other stuff is being forgotten about and swept under the metaphorical rug.
Admittedly, I'm writing my goals on the 8th November. But they're still valid - I've decided. 

November Goals:

01. Blog, again, again. 

02. Freelance Photography. Open those books up again to bookings and commissions. 

03. Take the camera out with me. 

04. Start planning Christmas.

05. Be more aware of where my money is going. Not my spending habits, but where I'm spending my money. Buy secondhand/independent/etc. Find ways to buy locally for Christmas presents. 

06. Alongside being aware of where I spent my money and buying indie. Be aware of my impact on the planet. Buying secondhand means the clothes aren't being made specifically for a shop. (Watch THE Stacey Dooley documentary.) Buy wrapping paper that CAN be recycled. Buy Christmas cards from individuals instead of a big ol' pack of 50 from Tesco. Donate to charity. 

07. Decide what is important to me. And work towards those 'things'.


What are your goals for November? 

Follow along with our adventures here: @thecornishstaffy

Kay xx




No comments