Powered by Blogger.

Five years on from compulsory education

2012; the year of the Olympics being in our great country and the year I left secondary school. The year I left behind Launceston and pretty much packed up my whole existence to go to college and then onto Uni. Where has that time gone?

I had no idea what I was doing with my life five years ago, although I still have no idea what I'm doing with my life at the age of 21. But now my little brother has also finished secondary school, knowing what he wants to do with his life, and it has got me thinking about where that time has gone.

I went to a college where I didn't know a single soul, traveling by bus every day and attempting to keep up friendships and school works between two counties. I created my original blog, PointSnapFlash, in 2013. Moved to Exeter in 2014, completing my FDA in 2016 and making a life for myself there. Then last year, I packed up my bags again and moved back to Cornwall, and have been at Plymouth Uni since. 

What now? Well, I'll finish my BA next year, graduate, do a variety of shows across the country. Then hopefully in the next year, an idea will come to me!

The photographs just confirm how little I've grown but how much my brother has! 
-K.B

No comments