Powered by Blogger.

April Goals.

April showers bring May flowers.


I know everyone else will be saying the same words, but where has the year gone? It's April, month four, a third of the way through 2018. whut. 
I've spent February & March starting projects and just cruising through the weeks. But now April is upon us and I have a looming deadline, my own birthday (gulp), and I'll be starting the final half of my last semester in uni. 

Anyway, here are some plans/goals for the month...

01. A holiday. At last. Sounds incredibly boring, but we're heading up to Cheddar tomorrow for a week. I've got my new swimsuit, I've got books to be read, I'm prepared to go full holiday mode in cold April - in England. In all seriousness, I'm so excited to have time off that isn't taken up by work -albeit I have a load of uni work to take with me. 

02. Second-to-last deadline of the final year. My next deadline is the BIG one. From this point on, I'm putting my other project on the back burner and will be focusing exclusively on my professional practise module for a couple of weeks. 

03. READ AGAIN. I am yet to finish a book in 2018, awful? I know. Normally I'm flying through my reading goals by March, but I haven't been able to commit to reading a whole book. So, while on holiday, I'm going to read a book. A whole book. 

04. Using my days off (from work & uni) to meet up with friends more. When I do have time off, I forget to see people and collapse on the sofa for a day. So, I'm going to use my days off to have fun and see people I *actually* like. 

05. Bullet Journal. I fell off the bandwagon last month, a mixture of stressing about what other people thoughts, trying to do what others were doing, and a lot of self-doubting. But I'm convinced that April will be the month for me. (There is going to be an extra blog post on Wednesday with my monthly spreads in! (UPDATE: I never wrote this post and went on holiday before remembering. Sorry. We will try again next month?)

Considering my deadline is on the 19th and I'm on holiday this month, I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. But here are some brief goals or plans for April. 

All in all, an exciting and fast-paced month! What have you guys got planned?







No comments