Powered by Blogger.

CURRENT READING LIST

Some books will never leave your 'to be read' list. And that's OK.


I have to read EIGHT books before I'm allowed to buy any more. My 'to read' shelf, is ridiculous right now and I haven't finished any books in 2018... yet. 

Here is what's left on my shelf:

01. the princess saves herself in this one - Amanda Lovelace
I have read a couple of poems from this. And, honestly, one made me cry while flicking through the book in the bookshop. I keep putting off this book, because I'm not always in the mood to bring up past emotions.

02. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs

03. The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
I have to read this before I watch the series - especially now they're onto series two!

04. The Danish Girl - David Ebershoff 
I have started this one. Just not finished it.

05. Great Expectations - Charles Dickens 
I'm sure this has been on my 'to read' shelf for a couple of years now.

06. Emma - Jane Austen 
Again, this has been on the shelf for a while.

07. the sun and her flowers - Rupi Kaur
I'm a poetry fan. And, trust me, 14-year-old is not pleased about this fact. But, when I read poetry, I like to really dedicate my time to it.

08. Bridget Jones' Diary - Helen Fielding
I have started this one too.

09. The Perks of being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky 
I have started this one. And if you have read my past reviews (here, here and here) you'll know that I just can't get along with this book, but I refuse to move it from the 'to read' shelf. 

10. A Christmas Carol 
I feel that I should wait until Winter to read this?

11. Everything Everything - Nicole Yoon
I'm currently on page 101 of this book, and I'm hoping (at the time of writing this post) to finish reading this book TONIGHT!

12. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - Paul Torday

13. Paddington a short story - Michael Bond
Mum bought this to me because I love Paddington Bear!

14. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell

15. The Jungle Book - Rudyard Kipling
OBSESSED WITH THE COVER OF THIS GORGEOUS BOOK.

16. The Miniaturist - Jessie Burton
I don't know how long this has been on my shelf for.

17. The Power - Naomi Alderman

18. Red Sparrow - Jason Matthews
I have started this one.



Is it just me who has a separate bookshelf for their unread books?
What book(s) do you think I have to read from this list asap? 

xx

No comments