Powered by Blogger.

DESK TOUR

Admittedly I've not been using this desk much in June. But through the last two years, this desk has seen a lot of coursework action. 


My physical desk is a second-hand dining table. No idea where it's from, I got it out of someone's garage a couple of years ago. I wanted a large desk, because a) I own a lot of crap, and b) I like to spread my crap out. Desks are expensive, and you can pick up dining tables cheap (or in this case, for free!) You can fold the sides down and turn it into a side table, or have just half up, it's got options. 



On my desk I have some IKEA storage draws (here) and I've labelled what's in them with my label maker (here). On top, I keep my pens in an old plant pot and a cactus mug. My lamp is from Argos (similar here). And then I have some misc drawing pencils & watercolours. I have an acrylic paper holder which has some notebooks/weekly planners (Cactus planner is from Ohh Deer (here))/iPad mini. Then below I have an old Jo Malone box where I keep washi tape/double sided tape/etc. And the white metal pencil holder is from Amazon (here) and was originally blue but I painted it (poorly) white. 


The pinboard is from Argos (here), and I keep misc postcards/tickets/etc and my wall calendar (PetsAtHome). On the main space, I keep my MacBook and bullet journal. 



The desk goes partly across the window, and in the space, under the window, I have my main bookshelf from Argos (here), which is currently double stacked but I'm too cheap to buy another bookcase! On top of the bookshelf, I keep my printer (HP4500 Envy, I think), a pegboard from B&M, and some ornaments, my speaker (here), and a basket full of electrical tidbits. And in the window, I have a deep windowsill, I have a few plants! 

Wall Prints & Postcards: Museums, Sighh.co, Lola Hoad Designs (I believe Lola has shut down her shop though - sorry!), everything is fine.

And that's my desk! 

xx

No comments