Powered by Blogger.

GRADUATE SHOW '18

PSA: Before the main bulk of this post. Just a reminder the Graduate Show '18 is taking place at Plymouth University until 15th June (my work is on display in Scott Building, Top Floor! If you're coming, let me know and I'll come in and see you!) There's a link (here) to the Facebook event for more details, free admission, and lots of posters/postcards/books/etc available from photographers - illustrators - graphic designers - everything else in the art & design world! Thanks. 

Back to regular scheduling...

This is a post to collect a few images I've got from the past weekend. Admittedly, not many. But in fear that I'll accidentally delete them, or lose them in the vortex of social media - here are some memories...








I'm going to be in London as from next week, send me any place I HAVE to go and recommendations! I'm there for the rest of the month, so have some time to kill between shows.

xx

No comments