Powered by Blogger.

READING WISHLIST #2

I've got a hefty to-read shelf right now, but it doesn't stop me nosing around and wanting to buy ALL the books!


01. Wilde about the Girl by Louise Pentland
Yet to be released. But I really enjoyed Pentland's debut novel Wilde Like Me and am excited to see where Robin's journey takes her... 

02. Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine by Gail Honeyman 
I swear everyone and their mum's dog is talking about this book. It's been on my list for a while, but it's suddenly had a LOT of hype around it.

03. Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
I remember this book being popular a year or so ago, but it's still not made its way onto my bookshelf.

04. Wonder by R J Palacio
Another book that I just keep seeing around, I saw it in Tesco the other day, on their 2 for £7 deal but had to walk away.

05. How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
It's apparent that a lot of the books I want to read, are in the mainstream right now and this book is no exception.

06. Girl Online On Tour & Going Solo - Zoe Sugg
I read the first one last summer, and I keep looking for the rest of the series in charity shops (before I decided to read them, it was all I could find) but, alas, I've not found them again.

07. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 
I've watched the film. I watched the film before knowing about the book. And I LOVED the film, which hopefully means I'll adore the book?

08. Bloom by Estée Lalonde 
I just love Estée, I think she's so cool and she has the most glorious greyhound. 

09. Eve of Man  by Giovanna & Tom Fletcher
I almost preordered this book. I was so close. But I decided to wait. And I'm still waiting to read enough books to allow myself to buy more books again.

10. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
This just keeps appearing in my recommended books on Amazon, and it's starting to intrigue me more and more. 

No comments